Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Nashville Star

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nashville Star

    Does anyone on here watch this show? If so who do you think will win? I am pulling for Erika Jo.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nashville Star

    Jason is heads and shoulders above the rest
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nashville Star

    I'm rooting for Erika. She has a wonderful voice. I do think Jason and Jody are both real good too though. I can't wait until the finale!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Nashville Star

    Jason all the way!!
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Nashville Star

    I like country music i've watched a few times.
    Got to say the Jason guy seems to be the real deal. As far as his music and his ability. But who knows. Most of these any time i like the person, and other do to. No matter how popular, they never seem to win? So i don't know. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •